All you need to take the ITIL Foundation exam
The purpose of the course is to ensure that you gain an understanding of the IT processes that manage IT services from their concept stage through design and development and safely into a production environment. In ITIL these stages are known as: Service Strategy; Service Design; Service Transition; and Service Operation. The course also covers the concept of continual service improvement and quality control.
On successful completion of the course you will be able to understand:
- Service management as a practice (comprehension)
- The ITIL service lifecycle (comprehension)
- Generic concepts and definitions (awareness)
- Key principles and models (comprehension)
- Selected processes (awareness)
- Selected functions (awareness)
- Selected roles (awareness)
- Technology and architecture (awareness)
- Competence and training (awareness).
The course includes presentations, checkpoints and practice exams that will give you the knowledge needed to pass the ITIL Foundation exam.