This course leads to the ITIL Certificate – Service Design. This is a free-standing qualification, but is also part of the ITIL Intermediate Lifecycle stream, and one of the modules that leads to the ITIL Expert Certificate in IT Service Management.
The course covers the management and control of the activities and techniques within the Service Design stage, but not the detail of each of the supporting processes.
This course is suitable for individuals who require a detailed understanding of the ITIL Service Design phase of the ITIL core Lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organisation. It is particularly suitable for: CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers, service test managers and ITSM trainers.
Detailed understanding of processes, functions and activities related to Service Design within the Service Lifecycle.
- Introduction to service design
- Service design principles
- Service design processes
- Service design technology-related activities
- Organizing for Service Design
- Technology considerations
- Implementation and improvement of service design
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks